NYC Auto Accident Attorney: Brooklyn, Bronx, Manhattan, Queens, Long Island - Whiplash FREE ADVICE: 1 (212) 252-2081

Free Advice
1 (212) 252-2081

24 Hour Helpline
Speak to a lawyer now!

Free Consultation - Contact A NY Lawyer Now!
What about damages to my car

Car Accident Damages and Injuries?

Who Pays? - Free Advice NY Lawyer.

If you have collision coverage, you may choose to have your insurance company pay for the damage, minus your deductible. If the accident was not your fault, your insurance company should collect the deductible from the other driver’s insurance company. If you do not have collision coverage, you can file a claim against the other driver for your property damage.

An accident victim in New York State can file a liability claim when seriously hurt. (e.g. permanent disfigurement, scarring, or fractured bones) or expressed in terms of length of disability (e.g. disability for more than 60 days).

No-Fault, also called Personal Injury Protection (PIP), pays promptly regardless of fault for medical/health expenses, lost earnings, and other expenses related to injuries sustained, up to $50,000 per person (“basic No-Fault coverage), to the driver and all passengers injured in your car as well as any pedestrians injured by your car, because of its use or operation in New York State.

If you or a loved one have been injured in a car wreck, traffic collision or vehicle crash and speak to one of our injury attorneys in New York for a free consultation:

1 212-252-2081 We'll Answer Your Questions
Email our attorneys at

New York Car Accident Lawyer Disclaimer: The information on this site are general in nature. Any subject matter presented within this site should not be considered legal advice. This site is informational and for attorney advertising and promotional purposes only. These materials presented are intended, not promised or guaranteed, to be correct, complete, and up-to-date. If you require legal representation consult a New York personal injury attorney.

244 5th Ave Suite P221 NY, NY 10001 212-252-2081  Se habla espanol

 New York City (NYC) personal injury law firm providing vehicle accident victims FREE ADVICE in the New York (NY): Manhattan/New York County, Queens, Brooklyn/Kings County and the Bronx, Harlem including Nassau County/Long Island, Suffolk County, Westchester County, Rockland County, and the entire State of New York.